Choose a daily practice at a regular time to respond to the universal call- Sync intensifies in spirals of Universal Time Coordinated 24 times a day: 1:01||2:02||3:03||4:04||5:05||6:06||7:07||8:08||9:09 ||10:10||11:11||12:12|…. and so on morning and evening Please share with all. Gaia is calling
Is there something you need clarity about?
The word Sync is short for Synchronise in the Queen’s English. Synchronize in American English…[To See Definitions – please scroll down to the bottom half of this page]
Sync is natural.
Think of a flock of birds taking off together without knocking each other off, without brushing against each other,
a school of fish change direction at the same time,
herds of antelope leaping,
people together in meditation,
dancing or playing in groups.
Sync happens over time.
We may not start synchronous with each other, but it can happen over time, either consciously or unconsciously. A family is walking together: the parents’ strides are long, the children’s short. Over time, they match. They are walking together.
Sync just for a few moments.
You may have seen the video about metronomes that begin at different speeds and then start to move together. Then they will move to different speeds. We can go about our daily activity, and the reminder to Sync Gaia Hug comes up. Or, we may feel the call to send love and gratitude to the world. We are for a few moments, in sync, and then we can move back into our daily activity. In those few moments, we have connected with others around the world through the UTC tool and contributed to the planetary field of loving resonance.
The wonderful thing for humans is, that we are given an opportunity to get in sync consciously. We can choose when, we can choose how, we can also choose whether or not to sync and who to sync with. More and more people are now choosing to sync in love, gratitude, compassion, smile.
Sync is a flow, a wave of light
We are particles of energy, as is all else in the universe – living and non-living, sentient and insentient, animate and inanimate. At the level of particles, we are all dancing together, inter-mixing, inter-connecting and admiration for each other and our Mother Earth. When we sync, we reach that fundamental essence of ourself, the aspect where we are uniquely one, individually together, unified in diversity. Like light, that is clear, though it has all vibrations.
You smile, and the world smiles with you. When you sync, you are never alone.
Images of sync
~ Meenakshi Suri
To synchronize is to coordinate or time events so they happen all at the same time.
1. to cause to indicate the same time, as one timepiece with another.
2. to cause to go on, move, operate, work, etc., at the same rate and exactly together.
3. a. to cause (sound and action) to match precisely in the making of a film or videotape. b. to match the sound and action in (a filmed or taped scene).
4. to cause to agree in time of occurrence; assign to the same time or period, as in a history.
5. to occur at the same time or coincide or agree in time.
6. to go on, move, operate, work, etc., at the same rate and exactly together; recur together.
[1615–25; < Greek synchronízein to be contemporary with; see synchronous]
syn•chro•nous (ˈsɪŋ krə nəs) adj.
1. occurring at the same time; coinciding in time; contemporaneous; simultaneous.
2. going on at the same rate and exactly together; recurring together.
3. (of two or more electrical devices) having the same frequency or period; in phase.
Greek sunkhronizein, to be contemporary, from sunkhronos, contemporaneous;
Origin of contemporary
from Classical Latin com-, with + temporarius, of time ; from tempus, time
Origin: from Classical Greek synchronos; sun-, syn- + khronos, time